Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let Go Let God Enable Spiritual Gifts

I awaken to and express my spiritual gifts.


I am energized as I identify a calling in which to invest my time and talents. I feel the inner peace that comes from being aligned with my purpose.
The presence of God in me inspires me to express my spiritual gifts, and I am grateful. We are all channels through which God's work is done.

I am open to new ideas and alert to divine inspiration. I recognize God as the source of divine ideas as well as the source of my ability to act on these ideas. Many people use their spiritual gifts to contribute toward a higher good on earth. I seek to discern my own gifts, develop them and express them fully.
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit, … it is the same God who activates all of them in everyone.--1 Corinthians 12:4, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment