Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 30, 2011

Let Go Let God in Grace

My senses are alive with the awareness of God's grace.

God's grace is all around me. I see it in the smiles of people I meet. I hear it in the laughter of children. My senses are alive with an awareness of God's grace. I feel it in the touch of a loved one and taste it in the food that nourishes my body. I catch the scent of God's grace on the autumn breeze. The moments of my life are filled with goodness.
The free and unlimited grace of God blesses me in every way. It is my safety net, my promise of abundance, my present joy, and my hope for a fulfilling future. Grateful for the unconditional, unlimited grace of God, I share God's love with my family, friends and neighbors. The eternal presence of God permeates my life, and all is well.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.--John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment