Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I am whole and well through the healing power of God within me.

I have the spark of divinity within me. It is a healing light that infuses every cell, tissue and organ of my body temple. Just as a spark ignites a candle flame illuminating a room, the spark of divinity ignites a healing power that knows no bounds. It is active, vital and powerful, working within me at all times. It is part of who I am.
I can facilitate healing by seeing myself as whole and well. I picture divine healing power filling me and strengthening me in mind, body and spirit. I breathe deeply, cleansing my body of toxins and filling my mind with life-affirming thoughts. As I do these things and more, I become attuned to the healing light of God that is continually renewing and revitalizing me.

Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.--John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment