Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let Go Let God with Joy

Joy is my way of life.

As I awaken in the morning, in the first few moments of awareness, I choose joy. The source of joy lies within my understanding that God and I are one. Deep within me are the seeds of peace and happiness waiting to be nurtured and to blossom.
Gratitude cultivates joy. I give thanks for the blessings in my life and appreciate each person and animal who is sharing this journey with me. I acknowledge my experiences with a calm assurance that life is good.
Positive actions evoke joy. Being friendly and encouraging toward others is one way I nurture the joy within me. Today I live complete in my joy, and tomorrow I will again awaken ready to fully express the joy within.

My soul is satisfied as with a rich feast, and my mouth praises you with joyful lips.--Psalm 63:5

No comments:

Post a Comment