Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 14, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

God's great love eases my mind and brings me comfort.

A child with a skinned knee, an Olympic competitor who finishes fourth, members of a family who lose their home--all experience different kinds of pain. In each case, the love and support of a dear friend or family member will help ease the hurt. And yet, as great as any love is, it pales in comparison to God's unconditional and eternal love. When I am sad or hurting, I turn to God's love to ease my mind and bring me comfort.

If my heart is aching, the soothing presence of God within brings me peace. In God's presence, I am encouraged and uplifted. We are all God's beloved children, and though, from time to time, we may become disheartened, the love of God is our eternal comfort.

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you.--Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment