Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 2, 2011

Let Go Let God BE Carefree

I am carefree and joyful.
 
From time to time I may feel burdened and wish I could be a child again--carefree, unencumbered and full of joy. But regardless of my age or circumstances, I have the power to choose my attitude toward life at this moment, and I choose to be joyful.
Every time I choose thoughts that uplift and actions that inspire, I am expressing the joy of Spirit. Every time I trust in God and let go of worry and concern, I am embracing the joy of Spirit.
Like a child, I am adventurous and free. I am passionate about life. I am alive, alert and carefree. As I fully engage the joy of Spirit within me, my life is uplifted and my excitement and exuberance bless the world.
 
Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.--Mark 10:14

No comments:

Post a Comment