Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 12, 2011

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I share the power of prayer with my universal family.

As I pray for others, I experience the goodness of God. Holding thoughts of peace, love, wholeness or safety for another gives me peace. I experience firsthand the power of affirmative prayer. I needn't know the details of the situation for which I pray. The One within me is within all people. I trust the Holy Spirit within to discern what another heart needs.

When I am facing a difficult situation, when I feel sad, or when I need to be reminded that I am not alone, I allow the prayers of my universal family to channel into my heart and soul.

Praying for others is one of the most powerful ways to love one another. I am blessed to be part of the family of God.

Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.--Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment