Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I radiate health in mind, body and spirit.
 
I may feel insignificant as I gaze at the vast expanse of a star-filled night or reflect upon the beauty and immensity of creation. But I, too, am a magnificently created expression of life. Each cell of my body is a universe of divine life and intelligence.
Although my well-being is enhanced by what I take into my body, healing is generated from the inside out. I turn within in prayer and meditation to affirm my health and wholeness at a cellular level. I cease all concern about what could be wrong with my body and affirm the renewal of vibrant life within me. As I hold a vision of myself radiant with life, I claim my true identity as a whole and healthy creation of God.
 
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly. --Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment