Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity


I live in an abundant universe, and I am prosperous.

My prosperity is revealed to me through the medium of divine ideas. I do not linger on thoughts of lack or failure. I envision the unfoldment of divine possibilities and potential.

I allow a firm foundation of prosperity consciousness to take root and flourish within me by affirming: I live in an abundant universe, and I am prosperous.

My every desire for good and for a fuller expression of life is met by a field of divine support. The spirit of God within me is urging me to greater and greater expression. Whether I am seeking financial wealth, health, friendship or peace, I affirm that I am worthy of the kingdom. I trust in God as my Source of infinite supply. Knowing Truth, I cannot lack any good thing.

My cup runneth over.--Psalm 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment