Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let Go Let God with Generosity

I give generously from my heart.

Christmastime is a joyous season of goodwill and generosity--a time when the giving spirit is flowing freely. Everywhere we see examples of people reaching out with kindness and love.

This year, I am generous in my thoughts, words, actions and attitudes. In helping a neighbor, sharing gifts with co-workers, contributing to charitable organizations, I share from the heart. I express generosity by being kind and loving, by praising and encouraging others, and by praying for anyone in need who comes to my mind and heart. The ways in which I can be generous are endless.

Today I make it my loving task to express generosity. As I do, I know that I am blessing myself and others.

They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share.--1 Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment