Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Animated

I am animated by the gifts of Spirit within.

If ever my body feels sluggish, uncomfortable or in pain, I rest in the Silence and allow the Divine to stir up the gifts of Spirit within me. I expand my vision to see beyond physical appearances and experiences. Truth is quickened in me. I view the conditions of my life from an elevated perspective. I am lifted out of the doldrums and infused with new energy and vitality, free of burdens and negative beliefs.

Animated with renewed hope and positive expectation, I experience greater appreciation for life and for the gifts of Spirit within me. As I go through my day, I choose enlivening thoughts and express myself in energized, purposeful and spirited ways.

Everyone whose spirit God had stirred--got ready to go up and rebuild the house of the Lord in Jerusalem.--Ezra 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment