Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Cheerful

I am co-creating a happy world.

Endowed by my Creator with a full range of emotions to experience all of life, I may feel happy or sad, excited or pensive in any given moment. No matter the circumstances, I have the divine capacity to live in joy, which is more than an emotion; it is a way of being in the world.

I make a difference in the lives of those around me when I meet a frown with a smile, a complaint with a compliment, or a tear with an encouraging word. I affect the lives of others, and I am also affected deeply.

With every optimistic word and every smile, I choose to live in a cheerful world. Infused with the divine power to choose my attitude, outlook and expression, I am co-creating a happy life.

A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance.--Proverbs 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment