Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let Go Let God Illuminate Splendor

The Christ Light illuminates the splendor of my being.

The sun's rays catch the icy branch of a tree and suddenly the very ordinary becomes a thing of splendor. In the same way, the Christ Light within me shines and illuminates the splendor of my being.

I am a spiritual being in human expression. My spiritual nature radiates through my humanity to reveal the beauty of the gifts I have to share. I am loving and wise, compassionate and generous. I am divine love expressing.

Caught in the rays of the Christ Light, simple acts and words become a part of Spirit's transformative power. Nothing is so ordinary that it will not become a thing of splendor when the Christ Light shines through it.

Deck yourself with majesty and dignity; clothe yourself with glory and splendor. --Job 40:10

No comments:

Post a Comment