Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

My life is peaceful and orderly as I let go and trust God.

As I pray, I become centered in the love and guidance of God. At one with the Presence within me, I tap into a higher consciousness. I become aware of the presence of God guiding and directing me in right and orderly ways. Divine order manifests in my life.

When I align myself with divine order, I experience keen intuition. As I act on this inner knowing, confidence replaces worry, and I move forward in faith.

Many new, exciting events will occur in the year ahead. I give thanks for God's continual guidance. I maintain a consciousness of peace and hope, knowing that my life is unfolding in divine order.

What should I do then? I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also.--1 Corinthians 14:15

No comments:

Post a Comment