Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I am aware of the unifying harmony of God's love.

When listening to a symphony, I hear a harmonious blend of notes that is music to my ears. It resonates within me peacefully. But when a note is out of place or an instrument is out of tune, I hear a discordance that sounds unpleasant.
The harmony of a symphony is like my relationship with God. When I am attuned to God, I feel peace, for I am in harmony with Divine Love. I feel this Love and experience it in every area of my life. When I experience discord in my thoughts or circumstances, it feels unpleasant. It is a reminder to return to the harmony of Love.
Resting in awareness of Divine Love, I experience inner joy. This joy empowers me to face each day with strength and hope.

Clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.--Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment