Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let Go Let God It Is That Simple

Wherever I am, God is.

The path to God is not long or difficult or complex. Wherever I am, whatever I am doing, I pause and bring awareness to the One Spirit that is within me.

I open my mind to the thought of One Creative Energy enlivening me and the world. I open my heart to the One Love that is the essence of life. This love, God's love, is within us all. Whether others judge moments in my life as accomplishment or failure, I treasure most the moments I am being God's love in expression.

Spirit needs no books or rituals, wealth or architecture, to reveal itself. It is as intimate as a touch and as vast as the infinity of space. I am at peace in the simple knowing that wherever I am, God is.

For what can be known about God is plain.--Romans 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment