Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance


I am safely guided by the light of God.

Light is often synonymous with guidance. A lighthouse emits a beam of light to guide ships away from danger. Runway lights guide pilots to safe landing. Luminarias light up a welcoming path.

The light of God within me is wisdom, knowledge and inspiration. I open my eyes both figuratively and literally to the world around me and allow the light of God to shine from within my deepest being. I am guided to peace, safety, abundance and fulfillment.

I keep the light within shining through prayer and meditation. Open to God's illuminating presence, I recharge the light within so I may easily see the path before me.

If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me. --Psalm 139:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment