Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 27, 2012

Let Go Let God with Time Enough

I am in the right place, doing the right thing at the right time.

We are faced with many demands upon our time. If I were to allow anxiety to overwhelm me, I would not function at my highest and best.

I choose instead to turn within when I feel anxious--to breathe, relax and open my mind to divine ideas. I embrace peace rather than anxiety or concern; a sense of purpose rather than a sense of worry.

I discover that time serves me as I go calmly about my business. I am relieved as I act to the best of my ability. I give no thought to what I did last or what I must do next. Instead my complete attention is on the task at hand. This brings me a deep sense of satisfaction in all that I do.

I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.--Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment