Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let Go Let God All Is Well

All is well as I open my heart to the free-flowing love of God.
 
All is well. What a powerful statement! When I affirm "All is well," I am affirming that my life and the lives of those I love are in God's care, filled with divine blessings. My trust is in God.
By stating "All is well," I open myself to a flow of divine energy and everlasting love that blesses me in unimaginable ways. Just as a faucet opens to a free flow of water when it is turned on, I am open to a free flow of peace, prosperity, love and joy when I turn my heart to God.
No need is too great for the power of God within me to resolve. As I affirm "All is well," I am assured that I am forever in God's care, experiencing unlimited good.
Let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, "Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water."--John 7:38

No comments:

Post a Comment