Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Irresistible

I exude love of life!

I have been around people whose joy was infectious and irresistible. Today I radiate that kind of joy. I am filled with gratitude for the gifts of life--for the clear blue sky of the day and the brilliant stars at night.
Beauty shines everywhere. I see it in the radiance of a smiling face, the liveliness of a bustling city, the stillness of a walk in nature. I am filled with awe and wonder.
Love for life is contagious. Love energizes me and radiates from me. If ever I am feeling stress, I remember with gratitude all that is precious to me. I love life, and I exude love, joy, laughter and appreciation for all that is.
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then it was said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them." --Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment