Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let Go Let God Believe in Healing

I claim my wholeness. I am healthy and strong.

In many of the healing stories in the Gospels, Jesus is quoted as saying "Your faith has made you well." Healing comes from within.
I begin healing by recognizing the Truth: I am God's perfect idea of life in expression. This is my true nature. As I attune my thoughts to this Truth, I soon begin to notice changes in my outer circumstances. I am guided to new choices in my activities and relationships. I attract people and opportunities that support my healing process. I forgive myself and others for past actions that felt hurtful. I express gratitude for my health and vitality. With faith in the healing power of Spirit within, I am restored to the wholeness I was created to express.
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace."--Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment