Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Let Go Let God Enrich Relationships

I am thankful for my relationships.
 
My heart warms with gratitude when I consider the relationships that enrich my life. I have family and friends who are my companions, and with whom I share a deep and lasting soul connection. We celebrate, cry and hug one another through joy and sorrow.
I am also thankful for my acquaintances--the store clerk who asks about my day, the veterinarian who cares for my pets, the neighbor who proudly shares pictures of her grandchildren--all are valued relationships.
Interacting with others offers a meaningful and rewarding avenue for spiritual growth. Our hearts open as we learn each other's ways, work through challenges together, and recognize each other's sacredness.
May the God of steadfastness ... grant you to live in harmony with one another.--Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment