Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 24, 2012

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive by giving it all to God.

Because I desire a clean, nurturing home and workplace, I sweep away dust and remove clutter. Similarly, to be happy and peaceful, I must sweep away any unforgiveness that clutters my heart and mind. What I hold in my heart creates the emotional space I live in and share with others. Any unforgiveness I hold toward another creates resentment in me and leaves me bound to past experiences.
Instead, I choose to be free through forgiveness. If memories of old hurts arise, I give them all to God. I feel God's unconditional love dissolving my pain. Forgiveness given is forgiveness received. As I give it all to God, divine love sets me free.
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.--Matthew 6:14

No comments:

Post a Comment