Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 3, 2012

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

Divine order is established in me and in my life.

As I think about order, I marvel at nature. Winter's barren trees follow their indwelling pattern to become summer's canopy of green. Birds follow their internal compass to make their yearly migration. The sun rises every morning in the east and sets in the west.
I am part of and immersed in the order of life. My breathing is orderly and rhythmic, as is my heartbeat; neither requires my control or direction. I relax into the flow of divine order and allow God to express in and through me, guiding my unfolding.
As each new day begins, divine order manifests in all I think and do. Divine order is established in my life, and I am grateful.
You have made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. --Psalm 104:19

No comments:

Post a Comment