Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let Go Let God in Harmony

To achieve harmony, I attune to absolute good.

If I feel out of tune with life, out of sorts or frustrated, I turn within and attune to the spirit of God, the spirit of Truth within. To be wholly in tune with the rhythm and joy of the universe, its people and its activities, I apply my spiritual energy in the direction of harmony and unity. I behold the divine idea of purity and perfection underlying all that appears in the world.
With love in my heart, I look for that which is true and beautiful in all persons and conditions. In seeking the best in others, I not only discover the depths of goodness in my own being, I find it easy to reach agreement with others. Nothing can disturb my consciousness of harmony or hinder its manifestation in my world when I attune myself to God's absolute good.
Hold fast to what is good.--1 Thessalonians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment