Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 17, 2012

Let Go Let God in His Sanctuary

I am safe and protected in the sanctuary of God's care.

Jesus reminded us of the importance of having a sanctuary--a place for retreat. He withdrew often to spend quiet time with God and to rest and pray.
In the busyness of my everyday life, I, too, need a place to call my sanctuary, a place where I feel safe and protected, and able to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with Spirit.
My sanctuary might be a physical space, such as a special room in my home, a church I attend, or a park I like to visit. Or my sanctuary might be a state of mind and heart, where I retreat in prayer and meditation.
In my sanctuary, I release my innermost feelings and concerns to God. I visit it often, and when I'm there, I rest in God's love, safety and support.
He said to them, "Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while."--Mark 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment