Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let Go Let God in Preparation

I am ready and open to receiving abundant good.
 
When I am expecting a guest, I carefully prepare my home to ensure that my guest will be comfortable. I look forward to the enrichment I know will result from our visit.
During this Lenten season, I prepare myself for the renewal and rebirth of Easter. I search within for areas that need attention. Perhaps I need to ask or give forgiveness or acknowledge and release something that no longer serves my highest good. I pray in an awareness of God's unlimited love and support. My guest this season is greater love, peace and joy. I am ready, willing and prepared for the beauty, wonder and fulfillment that are coming to me now.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also.--John 14:3

No comments:

Post a Comment