Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 13, 2012

Let Go Let God Live in Prosperity

Spirit fills my mind and my life with unlimited good.
 
I live in a world of Spirit substance. It permeates my mind as divine ideas that enrich my life's affairs. Because I am conscious of this omnipresent substance, I know there is no lack in any aspect of my life.
I look around me, and everywhere I see evidence of God's abundance. The fields are green with the promise of a great harvest. A wealth of goodness, rich ideas and unlimited potential are available to all. My heart is filled with gratitude in the assurance of divine supply.
I resolve to never dwell on the appearance of lack or limitation, but to think, speak and live as the grateful receiver of an abundant supply of Spirit substance.
How weighty to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! --Psalm 139:17

No comments:

Post a Comment