Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let Go Let God Nourish

I nourish my mind and body in right and healthy ways.

My body is a holy temple, filled with the healing light and power of God. Divine intelligence operates within every atom, cell, tissue and organ and enables it to function in amazing ways.
I am one with this divine intelligence and I cooperate with it by nourishing my body in right ways. I take care of my body by exercising and eating right, and I pray and meditate to open my mind and body to divine peace and harmony. My body is a holy temple, filled with divine light and guided in right ways. I open myself--heart, mind and body--to the divine intelligence within me. I cooperate and give thanks for it, and I rest in the truth that I am healthy, whole and well.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own?--1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment