Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let Go Let God Step Forward and Enter

With peace in my heart, I step forward on my life's journey.

It's been said that every journey begins with a single step. Is there a step I need to take in my life right now? Do I need to move forward in my work? In a relationship? In my spiritual life? If the answer is yes, I take that step now. My step may be opening my heart to new ideas and possibilities, looking at creative avenues of self-expression, or discovering new ways to learn, grow and express myself as a spiritual being.

Life is a journey of small steps. Some require great courage and strength. Some only require the desire to move forward and experience something new. With each step, I enter a new experience, one that is mine alone. I take that step now with faith in God and confidence in myself.

Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.--Revelation 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment