Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 6, 2012

Let Go, Let God

I let go of old thoughts and conditions, and let God direct my life.

Today I release. Quietly and confidently, I yield to divine direction. In letting go of old thoughts and conditions, I feel a deep sense of peace. My thoughts, words and actions are filled with only what is good and desirable. I am assured of a successful day.

As I rest in the awareness that God is with and within me, my inner compass is directed in the way I should go. I am filled with deep assurance and contentment, for I know that I am being directed by Spirit.

Today I let go and let God's life and love flow through every cell of my body. Today I let go and let God direct my thinking, my speech and my activities. Today I place my trust in God, and all is well.

Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when he delights in our way. --Psalm 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment