Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let Go Let God Release

One with Spirit and all creation, I am free.
I am free--a beloved creation of God with the ability to choose my own direction. If outer circumstances or inner desires seem to be holding me back, I turn within to God's spirit, my constant guide and companion.
It is said, "If you love something, set it free." I love myself enough to release any notions that I should have been different or should have acted differently in the past. I allow myself to transform and make new choices in the present. In love, I release myself to my divine potential.
The practice of releasing my attachments to the past helps me release myself and others from any feelings of guilt or shame. As a beloved creation of Spirit, I am free, I am empowered, I am unlimited.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives ... to let the oppressed go free.--Luke 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment