Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 2, 2012

Let Go Let God Allow Growth

I learn and grow in every experience.

If we were never challenged to adjust to new conditions and new people, we would not grow. It is growth that gives life zest and meaning.
When I am confronted with change, I stop and look back over my life. I see every change has brought me new knowledge. Every change has given me confidence and a new perspective.
I have no reason to be hesitant or fearful about my current situation. So I approach change with my mind and heart open to receive the new knowledge, the new confidence and the new vision it will bring.
Free of resistance, I welcome change as an opportunity for growth and development, and my life is enriched.
Put a new and right spirit within me.--Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment