Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let Go Let God Feel Inner Peace

The peace of God flows through me now.

As the song proclaims, "I've got peace like a river in my soul." Peace is like a river, for peace is the steady stream of God's presence. It saturates my being. I am sustained and fulfilled by the flow of divine peace within me.
Even as I experience the twists and turns of life, the peace of God is steady, carrying me gently along. Nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.
I feel that peace now. I feel it permeating my life, expressing through my everyday activities. I experience peace in my mind, in my heart, in my body, and peace in my soul. I draw strength from God's peace. Its energy blesses me with vitality, graces me with divine ideas and leads me on the right path.
Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have.--1 Samuel 25:6

No comments:

Post a Comment