Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 9, 2012

Let Go Let God in Appreciation

I appreciate the beauty of life.

Often I say "Thank you" automatically as a polite response for a gift or kindness. Yet at times, I may forget to be grateful for the higher gifts of Spirit. As I take a moment now to open my heart to divine life within and around me, I feel a profound appreciation.
The sparrow's song is not just beautiful; it is music in my life. The painted sky at dawn and dusk is artwork in my world. My senses are channels for the inflow of God's gifts.
Acts of grace and miracles of life become apparent as I observe from my heart and appreciate the varied ways God provides and expresses. Appreciation heightens my awareness of abundance all around me.
Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing ... think about these things.--Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment