Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Let Go Let God in Joy

I am a center of peace and joy.

Nature abounds with sights and sounds of joy: birds sing in the morning light, butterflies flit among blossoms, flowers nod their heads in the breeze. All remind me of the joy that lives in me.
I am a center of peace and joy. God within me is the ultimate song that plays through my heart and life. As I still my mind in prayer, I hear the song of the Divine and allow its melody to fill my being.
True joy is deeper than any sorrow, stronger than any disappointment. I trust this power within to help me overcome sorrow, anger or grief, to remind me that life is good. Each day I awaken to an awareness of God. I awaken to joy.
Clap your hands, all you peoples; shout to God with loud songs of joy. --Psalm 47:1

No comments:

Post a Comment