Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In prayer, I give thanks for right outcomes.
 
As a spiritual being, I visualize prosperity, healing, wisdom, insight, peace and well-being when I pray. I hold this vision for others, releasing the ways and means to God and giving thanks in advance for right outcomes.
As I think of someone experiencing a challenge, I open my heart in compassion, while also knowing this person has everything they need spiritually and physically. I am steadfast in knowing that with God, all things are possible.
I deepen my awareness of the power of prayer by allowing others to pray with and for me. A prayer partner, a minister or other spiritual leader, all these strengthen my ability to envision the highest and best for those I hold in prayer.
Beloved, pray for us.--1 Thessalonians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment