Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Vision

I see the good in my life and in the world.

Today I embrace an expanded view of my life and my world. I am awakening to my divine potential, and I am aware of the abundance of good in my life. I see myself as a child of God, supported and guided, sustained and whole, vibrant and enthusiastic.
I envision the best for myself and for others. I intentionally behold the innate beauty in the faces and hearts of people around me. I value the unique expressions of divine life. I honor our differences while appreciating our oneness.
I enlarge my vision to include peace and prosperity for everyone. I open to a world of positive possibilities and expect the manifestation of all that is good.
They said to him, "Lord, let our eyes be opened."--Matthew 20:33

No comments:

Post a Comment