Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let Go Let God Trust in Understanding

I trust in divine outcomes.

When faced with uncertainty and disorder, my mind may search frantically for an answer, trying to understand what is occurring. Why did this happen? What am I to do now? How can I fix this? I might think: If only I could figure this out. I would solve the problem and eliminate the unknown.
Some situations, however, require spiritual understanding rather than logical reasoning. Seeing with spiritual eyes allows me to move through life without anxiety and without fear of the unknown. I seek to see my life from a higher perspective, confident in the activity of Spirit. My mind is at ease as I go within for understanding and trust what is revealed.
The meditation of my heart shall be understanding.--Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment