Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let Go Let God with Persistence

With God, all things are possible.

Great discoveries have been made by persons who kept trying after their initial efforts failed. They proved failure can be turned into success by just one more try.
No matter how difficult a problem may appear, I do not become discouraged. I am confident and persistent. I know I do not work alone. All things are possible with God, and the spirit of God is within me.
If I have fallen, I am lifted up. If I am lost, the spirit of God within me illumines my mind and shows me the path. I turn within and find new insight, strength and determination. I persist and watch as seeming failure turns into success.
So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.--Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment