Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Let Go Let God for Prosperity

I am grateful for blessings manifested and all those yet to be.

I open my mind to divine substance everywhere present and from which all blessings flow. I affirm the fields are ripe for harvesting now, rather than postponing my good to the distant future. I recognize and give thanks for all that is mine today.
With my focus on God, I also open myself to receive that which I desire. Divine ideas take root in my mind, and I nurture them with faith. I shape them into reality through my thoughts, feelings and actions. Whether the idea is for a creative solution, an ingenious invention or a new job, it is born of divine substance and the activity of God.
I am grateful for my present good and for the continual blessings coming my way.
Do you not say, "Four months more, then comes the harvest?" But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting.--John 4:35

No comments:

Post a Comment