Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 27, 2012

Let Go Let God Give Wisdom

Wise and prepared, I make right choices.

When Solomon met God face to face in a dream shortly after becoming king, he had the opportunity to ask for anything God might give him. His only request was for "an understanding mind"--the ability to discern right choices in governing his people.
Like Solomon, I have access to an understanding mind. I have the capacity for wise insight and spiritual perspective. This allows me to choose which thoughts I hold in mind, which words I speak, which actions I take.
I exercise my faculty of wisdom in small everyday choices, while strengthening my connection with God through prayerful meditation. When a major decision is needed, I am prepared. With wisdom, I make right choices.
Give your servant therefore an understanding mind.--1 Kings 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment