Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let Go Let God in Faith

God's love is unchanging and unlimited.

I am never separate from God's love. Faith invites me to look beyond a challenging situation to see I am not alone. Even in the darkest times, a constant light guides my way. That light, that guidance, is Spirit.
My faith tells me I am a beloved child of the Divine Creator. It urges me to claim my inheritance and gratefully acknowledge the unfailing Source--God the good, omnipotent.
Through the perfect love of God, nothing is withheld from me. Whether I make mistakes or enjoy great success, God's love is unchanging and unlimited. Whatever I need is available as I open to the flow of divine ideas and healing energy in me.
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come ... will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.--Romans 8:38, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment