Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let Go Let God in Perfection

I give thanks for the perfection of God that lives in me.

When parents see their newborn baby, they see perfection. Any conceivable blemish is overlooked, for they are seeing through the eyes of love. They see only the perfection of God's creation, wondrously made.
God's perfection is integral to my world. I perceive it more clearly as I look at the people and situations in my life through the eyes of love. Doubts fall away as I focus my thoughts now on the perfection of God expressing. This perfection is at work in my life and in the lives of my loved ones as a guiding light, a healing presence, an all-encompassing grace.
I give thanks for God's perfection and for the many perfect blessings I experience each day.
Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.--Matthew 5:48

No comments:

Post a Comment