Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Let Go Let God Just Be

I am relaxed and present to this moment.

If I've been speeding around from place to place, task to task, project to project, I gift myself with the experience of being present in this very moment. I set aside any thoughts or concerns about what needs to be done. I relax my body and mind, freeing myself to enjoy just being. Yes, I can just be!
Awareness of the rhythmic flow of my breath ushers me into a relaxed state. I needn't do anything, just be. Whether I enjoy an extended time in the silence or just a few quick moments, I derive the blessing. I am revitalized. The benefits from my time of rest encourage me to take time every day to just be. Be quiet. Be still. Be at peace.
I give thanks for moments of pause and peace that nourish me. Renewed, I embrace the activities ahead with enthusiasm.
One does not live by bread alone.--Luke 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment