Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Confident and assured, I trust my inner guidance.

Traffic signs such as "Stop," "Yield" and "Railroad Crossing" give instructions to help us navigate the road. But divine guidance comes from within. It emerges as a feeling, an instinct, a repeating thought or an impression. Inner guidance may come in a slow dawning of awareness or in a flash of insight.
To access divine guidance, I become a spiritual observer. I notice the world around me and within me. Through centering prayer and mindfulness, I gain a deep understanding, a sense of assurance that brings me peace. With gratitude and positive anticipation, I follow my inner guidance.
I will lead the blind by a road they do not know, by paths they have not known I will guide them. --Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment