Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Let Go Let God this is Easter!

I awaken from illusion into life renewed!

On Easter, we awaken from the illusion of death into renewed life. We are propelled into higher levels of consciousness and greater expressions of good.
I revel in the freedom of releasing restriction and limitation. No longer do challenges hold my body, mind or emotions captive. The trepidation, which once threatened to bind me, now disintegrates into nothingness. I am unfettered and unbound. The heavy stones that seemed to block my path are rolled away, clearing the avenues of liberation before me.
I allow the Christ Spirit to rise triumphant in me. Boldly, I embrace a new way of thinking, an affirmative way of being, and a grand and glorious way of living. Today I celebrate renewed life!
Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen.--Luke 24:5

No comments:

Post a Comment