Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 16, 2012

Let Go, Let God

I open the door to infinite possibilities.
 
My affirmation of faith is "I release, and I let go." I release my desire to control people or situations. I let go of fear, worry and doubt. I trust in Divine Power, which is infinitely capable of establishing right outcomes.
I align myself with this Power through prayer and meditation, opening my mind and heart to the wisdom of the universe. I recall the promise: "I am with you always, to the end of the age." With this assurance, I find the strength to let go of anything holding me back.
Letting go and letting God is a choice. It empowers me to move forward with ease and confidence. It provides peace of mind and the assurance of divine order. As I let go and let God, I open the door to infinite possibilities.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.--John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment