Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let Go Let God BE Free

I choose to live freely.

Throughout history, people have valued their freedom. We want the freedom to make choices for ourselves and our loved ones and to live our lives according to those choices. I give thanks for the freedom to make decisions for myself. My choices determine my experiences.
One meaningful choice I can make each day is to live in an awareness of God. I know the power to make that choice lies within me, and I do not give my power away. I consciously allow divine wisdom and understanding to guide my daily choices.
I am free to express myself and to be the unique individual I was created to be. I choose what is best for myself and my family, and I enjoy the fruits of freedom.
As servants of God, live as free people.--1 Peter 2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment