Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I open my heart to the rich blessings of Spirit.

Today I let go of thoughts of scarcity or lack and fill my entire mind with thoughts of my rich life--the life I am blessed with right now.
I open my heart to gratefulness as I count my blessings. I think of the people in my life, the places I have lived, the adventures I have enjoyed. I remember the thoughtful gifts I've received and given, and the love I've shared with friends and family. I remember times of peace-filled relaxation, exhilarating fun and deep contentment.
My list of blessings quickly grows as more and more come to mind. My joy overflows. Thank you, God, for everything in my life. I am so blessed.
Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and prosperity. --Proverbs 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment